There are links to downloadable versions just below on this page.
Please note that we do our best to run all the walks throughout the year. There may be times when it may not be advisable to travel or do the walk due to exceptional weather conditions. At the Trustee meeting of 6th May 2022 it was decided that in the event of red or amber alerts being announced for our area by either the Met-Office or Flintshire County Council walks will be cancelled. These alerts advise no unnecessary travel. In such cases, walks may be cancelled without notice. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Please look out for our special walks, out of town walks and for ad hoc and one-off led walks.
WALKING WITH DOGS
We know that many dog owners would like to join us on our walks. Therefore we have clarified our policy on this topic. As not every one likes or loves dogs, we ask that dog owners respect other walkers and follow these 5 simple rules;
1. all dogs should be the responsibility of their owners/handlers
2. all dogs must be well behaved
3. dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times
4. dog walkers should stay towards the back of the walking group (not all people like dogs!)
5. it would be at the walk leaders discretion whether to allow a dog on a walk and that would be based on a number of factors to include the type of walk being led e.g. countryside with farm animals, over rough terrain or encountering stiles.
The trustees hope that these guidelines are helpful and not too restrictive to those who bring dogs on walks.